Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, July 20, 2009

August 1


Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that I'm going out of town until the end of the month...

Beginning August 1, the real and hardcore promotion for CampCaribe will begin. I have 8 spaces to fill and hope to get them filled in August & September so I can arrange for our first local outing as a group. I will have a booth at the San Jose Jazz Festival as well as some local advertising starting and wanted you to know in the event you are ready to register your Brown Girl Adventurer!

The monthly payment plan should be of some real value for those who take advantage of it; it's nice not to have to come up with a large chunk of money all at once.

Let me know if you have any questions. Everything is moving along nicely. Spring 2010 will be here before you know it!

Chat soon...

Tracey
Camp Director
CampCaribe

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
footer