Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, January 8, 2010

Less Than 90 Days To Go!


I am so excited I can't stand it.  Camp is coming, camp is coming!  And it's less than 90 days away.  Yipppeeeeeeee!  Alley, Coco and I are hip deep in preparing for this unique learning adventure program and Alley and I will be traveling to Denver in mid-February to the American Camp Association National Conference to get even more inspired (if that's even possible).  Sailing, sea kayaking, snorkeling, swimming, arts & crafts, environmental appreciation and cultural exploration make up some of the exciting CampCaribe curriculum.  Self-esteem workshops around the campfire, local school visits, volleyball, ethnic dance and a lot of giggling will round it all out.  I am so excited for our first group of girls and what they'll learn.  There is nothing better than empowering a child and trying to create balance where there is none.  Every child should be given the gift of a tropical sunset.  I can't wait.
With commitment, dedication & love,
Tracey, Camp Director
CampCaribe

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
footer