Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dreams Really Do Come True

I won't bore you with the details (they're all spelled out on the Oprah Angel Network Web site and here on this blog), but I'm here to tell you that dreams really do come true.  Yesterday, I was finally able to firm up the 8 Adventurers that will travel with me and my brilliant staff to the US Virgin Islands over Easter break (in less than 5 weeks!) for the first session of CampCaribe, a travel and learning adventure camp for diverse tween girls. (There's even a waiting list!)  Wow.  This project has been on my mind and more importantly in my heart for many, many years and I'm delighted that the time has finally come. Please. Whatever it is that you dream of, don't ever stop. Dreams really do come true. ;-)  "...and the dreams that we dare to dream really do come true." -Judy Garland, Over the Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
footer