Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Almost Home (in Miami)

I arrived back on the mainland (Miami) last night and will spend the day in South Beach. My flight leaves late tonight...and then I'm back to reality. How time flies.

I have scribbled tons of notes in the past 10 days and will continue to scribble notes for the next 12 months...right up until the day we leave for The Big Adventure. My last entry is confirmation that there is citronella at Cost U Less on St. Thomas and a reminder that Adventurers will need a passport to travel. The U.S. Customs Official that I spoke to said that although a birth certificate is usually okay, a passport is necessary for ease of travel. I think I'll go with that.

I have lots to do when I get back and I continue to be excited; probably more now than ever.

Chat soon...

Tracey
Camp Director
CampCaribe

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
footer