Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Day Two (continued...)

Although this is my third day here, the first day was a travel day, so I'm still on Day 2. I just felt a need to clarify. Smiling.

The good news of the day is that the dates for CampCaribe's first session have been secured! OMG. The camp experience will take place from 4/4/10 to 4/11/10 with 1 day of travel on each side. The price of $1500 per camper includes accomodations, all meals, snacks, excursions, activities, and a load of extras that will be discussed in detail at the Information Meetings (to be scheduled). (Group airfare rates will be worked out later and it's likely we'll fly on American Airlines from SFO to Miami and then on to the USVI unless I can work out something else.) This is fantastic.

I'm off to dinner and then to rest. I'm taking the day off tomorrow to go sailing to the British Virgin Islands.

Chat soon...

Tracey
Camp Director
CampCaribe
 
footer