Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day Three on St. John and the BVIs

I don't really have too much to report today because it was a play day for me. I did make the decision not to take next year's Adventurers to the British Virgin Islands on an excursion, but they will most definitely go on a local sailing excursion. I considered renting a boat myself and shuttling them around, but I think my insurance premium would skyrocket. I'm sure there won't be any complaints about the sailing excursion, so I'll stick to my original plan. =)

Tomorrow I finish up here in St. John and then I'm off to St. Thomas to visit the local college and meet up with a friend to get some questions answered. I am considering hiring a local college student that has experience with kids as one of the counselors. We'll see.

So far I think I've accomplished quite a bit, but I'll have to get back here before the end of the year if I hire locally. Poor me.

It's time to relax. Chat soon.

Tracey
Camp Director
CampCaribe

No comments:

 
footer