Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, April 20, 2009

Day Four - Leaving St. John & on to St. Thomas

Well, I just left the campsite and besides the itchy mosquito bites (I should have used insect repellant), everything was beautiful. Cinnamon Bay is a part of the Virgin Islands National Park and boasts a natural beauty that is hard to describe. The history of the islands is filled with stories about pirates and their bounty and the pace is nice...and...slowww.

When I was growing up, the last night at camp was full of tears. No one wanted to go home; the friends we made, the experiences we all shared, and the things we learned were all very hard to leave behind. I hope I am able to offer the same experience to the Adventurers of CampCaribe.

Chat soon,

Tracey
Camp Director
CampCaribe
 
footer